A Week of Hope
FedEx Cares Week: September 21 - 27
FedEx Cares Week is a coordinated volunteer effort that occurs during the FedEx Cares United Way Campaign. To get involved, plan a service project during this week.
FedEx teams around the world are gearing up to deliver hope. Click on Volunteer/Give to search for opportunities in your community. Check back as the dates approach for more information.
From September 8 through November 7, FedEx team members have the chance to bring hope to their communities during the FedEx Cared United Way Campaign. Here's how you can get involved with the 501(c)(3) organization of your choice:
1. Donate to the organization through the pledge system.
2. Serve the organization by volunteering.
3. Find out what supplies the organizatrion needs, then fill and deliver purple totes.
The Power of Hope Starts Here
For two months, you will have the opportunity to deliver hope during the 2014 FedEx Cares United Way Campaign. So round up your team members and help make the world a better place.
Whether you plant trees, make a donation to the campaign, spruce up a library, help build a home, or deliver purple totes to an organization in need - all of your service shows just how much FedEx cares and how we deliver hope around the world one community at a time.
- Sept 8-Nov 7: United Way FedEx Cares Campaign
- September 8: Purple Tote Bag Contest Launch
- September 12: United Way Day of Caring (Memphis, TN)
- September 15: Gleaners Food Bank (Indianapolis, IN)
- September 16: Hispanic Scholarship Fund College 101 (New York)
- September 18: Project Homeless Connect (Memphis, TN)
- September 21-27: FedEx Cares Week
- September 24-27: TFA Congressional Black Caucus (Washington, DC)
- Septembr 24-28: Association for the Study of African-American Life and History (ASALH) National Convention (Memphis, TN)
- October 1: International Walk to School Day signature event at Treadwell Elemntary (Memphis, TN)
- October 8:International Walk to School Day, events in 200 cities across the US and around the world/Signature Events in D.C.
- October 8: HIstpanic Scholarship Fun Hall of Fame Fundraising Gala (New York, New York)
- October 10: NYSE Bell Ringing Event for Safe Kids (New York, New York)
- October 13-15: EMBARQ Interntional Congress (Mexico City, Mexico)
- October 20: American Indian College Flame of Hope Gala (Minneapolis, MN)
- October 21-23: Walk 21, 15th International Conference on Walking and Livable Communities (Syndey, Australia)
- October 22: Hispanic Scholarship Fund College 101 (San Francisco, CA)
- October 25: Tri-State Defender Men of Excellence Awards (Memphis, TN)
- October 27: Facing History and OUrselves Benefit Dinner (Memphis, TN)
- October 31: Safe Kids Halloween Safety Events in 100+ US Cities
- October-November: 2014 Junior Achievement Competition Middle East (TBD)
- November 5-6: ADF Partners in Community Forestry Conference (Charlotte, NC)
- November 8: FedEx Cares United Way Campaign Closes (Giving site closes)
- November 12: APIASF Scholarship Benefit (New York, New York)
- November 17-21: Purple Tote Bag People's Choice voting begins
- November 28 - December 1: 2014 Junior Achievement Competition Americas (Ecuador)
- December 2: National Civil Rights Museum Freedom Awards (Memphis, TN)
- December 3-5: 2014 Junior Achievement Competition Africa (Gabon)
- February 25: Hispanic Scholarship Fund College 101 (Miami, FL)