A Week of Hope
FedEx Cares Week: September 21 - 27
FedEx Cares Week is a coordinated volunteer effort that occurs during the FedEx Cares United Way Campaign. To get involved, plan a service project during this week.
FedEx teams around the world are gearing up to deliver hope. Click on Volunteer/Give to search for opportunities in your community. Check back as the dates approach for more information.
Beginning September 8th, and extended to run through November 21st, FedEx team members have the chance to bring hope to their communities during the FedEx Cared United Way Campaign. Here's how you can get involved with the 501(c)(3) organization of your choice:
1. Donate to the organization through the pledge system.
2. Serve the organization by volunteering.
3. Find out what supplies the organizatrion needs, then fill and deliver purple totes.
The Power of Hope Starts Here
For two months, you will have the opportunity to deliver hope during the 2014 FedEx Cares United Way Campaign. So round up your team members and help make the world a better place.
Whether you plant trees, make a donation to the campaign, spruce up a library, help build a home, or deliver purple totes to an organization in need - all of your service shows just how much FedEx cares and how we deliver hope around the world one community at a time.
- October-November: 2014 Junior Achievement Competition Middle East (TBD)
- November 5-6: ADF Partners in Community Forestry Conference (Charlotte, NC)
- November 12: APIASF Scholarship Benefit (New York, New York)
- November 17-21: Purple Tote Bag People's Choice voting begins
- November 21: FedEx Cares United Way Campaign Closes (Giving site closes)
- November 28 - December 1: 2014 Junior Achievement Competition Americas (Ecuador)
- December 2: National Civil Rights Museum Freedom Awards (Memphis, TN)
- December 3-5: 2014 Junior Achievement Competition Africa (Gabon)
- February 25: Hispanic Scholarship Fund College 101 (Miami, FL)