FedEx Cares United Way Campaign
For 40 years, FedEx has teamed up with the United Way in our joint commitment to improve and strengthen the communities where we live and work. Since 2001, FedEx team members have donated more than $190 million.
Click here to learn more about how FedEx is committed to supporting the communities where we live and serve to help deliver a brighter future.
Purple Tote Bag Contest
The FedEx Cares Purple Tote Bag Contest is the perfect opportunity to bring essential supplies to the non-profit of your choice. Plus, you could win up to $5,000 for your favorite organization. Click here to learn more.
FedEx Cares Week
At FedEx, our corporate commitment to philanthropy extends to our team members, who donate their time and effort to volunteer in the communities we serve. Volunteerism is an integral part of our culture, and we are always looking for new opportunities and ways to provide assistance.
During FedEx Cares Week, FedEx team members from around the world selflessly donate their time and expertise to countless efforts, moving forward the possibilities and potential of our communities.
Team members interested in volunteering click here to find a project in your community.
FedEx Cares United Way Campaign: Celebrating Four Decades of Joy
The 2015 FedEx Cares United Way Campaign marks the 40th year that FedEx has provided support to the United Way. To celebrate this milestone, the theme is "Four Decades of Joy," and it is an opportunity for team members to give back to their local communities through donations, volunteering, and/or filling purple tote bags.
- FIRST Robotics - Peachtree Regional - Atlanta, GA - March 27-29
- Arbor Day Foundation NJ Community Tree Recovery - Paramus, NJ - March 29
- FIRST Robotics - Midwest Regional - Chicago, IL - April 3-5
- FIRST Robotics - Colorado Regional - Denver, CO - April 3-5
- FIRST Robotics - South Florida Regional - Fort Lauderdale, FL - April 3-5
- FIRST Robotics - New York City Regional - New York, NY - April 4-6
- EarthSmart Outreach - Memphis, TN - April 8, 2014
- Arbor Day Foundation Kentucky Community Tree Recovery – London, KY - April 10, 2014
- FedExFamilyHouse Home is Where the Heart is Gala 2014 – Memphis, TN – April 12, 2014
- EarthSmart Outreach – Pittsburgh, PA – April 17, 2014
- Arbor Day Foundation Joplin Community Tree Recovery – Joplin, MO - April 19, 2014
- EarthSmart Outreach – Philadelphia, PA – April 23, 2014
- FIRST Robotics – FIRST Championship – St. Louis, MO – April 24-26
- Arbor Day Foundation Colorado Community Tree Recovery – Fort Collins, CO – April 25, 2014
- FedEx Twitter Campaign to support Arbor Day Foundation – April 25
- EarthSmart Outreach – Phoenix, AZ – April 26, 2014
- March of Dimes March for Babies – Memphis, TN – April 26, 2014
- EarthSmart Outreach - Miami, FL - May 10, 2014