EarthSmart Outreach (NFWF and ADF)
At FedEx, we believe that the success of our business and the future of our environment are deeply intertwined. EarthSmart® is our roadmap to help FedEx operate in increasingly sustainable ways. FedEx also recognizes that true sustainability extends to the communities in which its team members live and work. We call this EarthSmart Outreach.
Through a unique collaboration with the National Fish & Wildlife Foundation (NFWF), FedEx volunteers are working with NFWF and local nonprofits on conservation and restoration projects in 15 U.S. cities. FedEx is also teaming up with Arbor Day Foundation (ADF) to support the Community Tree Recovery Program that helps restore trees to cities in the aftermath of disasters.
To find EarthSmart projects available for volunteering, click on the Volunteer link. To see FedEx volunteers in action and learn more about our EarthSmart Outreach efforts, the following videos showcase local projects from previous EarthSmart Outreach efforts.
FedEx will continue its 12-year collaboration with FIRST Robotics, a nonprofit organization that “designs accessible, innovative programs that motivate young people to pursue education and career opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math, while building self-confidence, knowledge, and life skills.” In strengthening this collaboration, FedEx invites team members to volunteer at local FIRST regional competition sites (see locations and dates on the Calendar page of Fedexcares.com), as well as the FIRST National Championship to be held in St. Louis, Missouri from April 22-25, 2015.
March of Dimes
Celebrate the March of Dimes event by participating as a National March for Babies team.
Our March for Babies campaign will run through May 6. This is a great opportunity for you to support our greater community. We encourage each of you to join a team, make a positive difference, and have some fun! If you’re interested in volunteering, please reach out to your team captain or contact Nancy Hogan (email@example.com) with the March of Dimes Planning team to connect with your team captain. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for giving back!
FedEx provides corporate contributions, in-kind shipping and more to help bring about positive change in communities around the world. You can help. Volunteer today and make a difference in your community. FedEx and you — changing lives, changing communities, changing the world. FedEx cares.
- FIRST Robotics - Peachtree Regional - Atlanta, GA - March 27-29
- Arbor Day Foundation NJ Community Tree Recovery - Paramus, NJ - March 29
- FIRST Robotics - Midwest Regional - Chicago, IL - April 3-5
- FIRST Robotics - Colorado Regional - Denver, CO - April 3-5
- FIRST Robotics - South Florida Regional - Fort Lauderdale, FL - April 3-5
- FIRST Robotics - New York City Regional - New York, NY - April 4-6
- EarthSmart Outreach - Memphis, TN - April 8, 2014
- Arbor Day Foundation Kentucky Community Tree Recovery – London, KY - April 10, 2014
- FedExFamilyHouse Home is Where the Heart is Gala 2014 – Memphis, TN – April 12, 2014
- EarthSmart Outreach – Pittsburgh, PA – April 17, 2014
- Arbor Day Foundation Joplin Community Tree Recovery – Joplin, MO - April 19, 2014
- EarthSmart Outreach – Philadelphia, PA – April 23, 2014
- FIRST Robotics – FIRST Championship – St. Louis, MO – April 24-26
- Arbor Day Foundation Colorado Community Tree Recovery – Fort Collins, CO – April 25, 2014
- FedEx Twitter Campaign to support Arbor Day Foundation – April 25
- EarthSmart Outreach – Phoenix, AZ – April 26, 2014
- March of Dimes March for Babies – Memphis, TN – April 26, 2014
- EarthSmart Outreach - Miami, FL - May 10, 2014